Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (6) : City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, I'm taking the opportunity to feature City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, the final installment of the best selling urban fantasy series The Mortal Instruments. 


City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
by Cassandra Clare
Publisher: McElderry Books
Release: May 27th 2014
Pages: 733
ERCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID.

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!

My Notes:

I recently got into Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments series and I enjoyed it very much! It's a great news to me that the series will soon conclude so I can (perhaps) read them all (I was gonna say in one-sitting, but that seems a little too much ;-D ). Clare's worldbuidling ability fascinates me and I cannot wait to find out more about the plot. What about you? Are you waiting for this one too?

2 comments:

  1. I have loved this series for such a long time.
    I hope you enjoy the whole series, also if you haven't already, you should give The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare a try. If you love this series then you will love the prequel series too.
    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard lots of good things about both series and I'm determined to finish them, just not sure when.... ;P

      Delete